- Satisfaction trial 45 Days
- Limited Treadwear Warranty Up to 60,000 Miles
The next-generation, aggressive all-terrain tire that provides exceptional off-road capability and durability, balanced with impressive on-road performance. Three-Peak Mountain Snowflake and studdability deliver confident driving in all weather conditions.
- StabiliTread Technology – Street performance balanced with off-road durability.
- DuraGen Technology - Off-road durability.
- Comfort Balance Technology - A comfortable, quiet ride on the street.
- Three Peak Mountain Snowflake - Improved snow traction.
See the Grabber A/TX in action.
"We never lost traction at any point over a nearly three hour trek around the beginner’s route. I got the impression that they’d be a good pick for a driver who wants a daily driver capable of dabbling in light off-roading or overlanding."Billy Rehbock – Automobile Magazine
Robust compound with excellent cut and chip resistance while maintaining flexibility in cold temperatures.
Traction Notches for additional grip in dirt, snow and all loose surfaces. Five Row Tread Pattern for high density multi-angle traction edges provide off-road grip in every direction
Off-Shoulder Technical Features
Alternating Shoulder Scoops allowing for open & large gripping area for additional grip on rocks and extreme off-roading.
Comfort Balanceᵀᴹ Technology
An absorption layer under the tread isolates the vehicle from road disturbances for a more comfortable, pleasant ride